Welcome to LOVE, LIZ LEE, a resource for all things motherhood and lifestyle. I’m Liz, a wife and first time mama to my daughter, Mina. Before changing gears into a full-time mom, I built my career in marketing at a Fortune 100 company. After Mina was born, and after much deliberation, I decided to stay at home to raise her full time.
Being a first time mom, there are so many aspects of being a parent that I was unaware of, things you only learn from experience. I wanted to share my experience and what I’ve learned with all of you – hopefully my site becomes a useful resource for you!
What you can expect from me:
- My personal experiences, which hopefully will provide some insight
- A focus on a non-toxic and natural lifestyle (think: products free of BPA, phthalates, and other chemicals; organic options; clean eating; etc.)
- In-depth and thorough reviews on products I use and truly love
- My honest opinion on things that didn’t work for us
- An incredibly thorough researcher
- Tips and tricks
- A look into my life with my husband, David, and daughter, Mina
Feel free to message me with any questions or comments. I would love to hear from you!
Liz Lee Heindl